SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM PLANS FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS (2023 -2033)
- To build Climate literacy among all communities and stakeholders.
- To develop Climate resilient Communities to face the effects of climate change.
- To support Research and inventions in the field of sustainable development.
- To promote Low-carbon lifestyle and build conscious consumer groups.
- To establish Rural enterprises to reduce migration to urban areas.
- To build Climate partnership across Tamil Nadu state.
- To develop Food forests & community nurseries to increase the green cover.
- To document Traditional wisdom and indigenous practices on Sustainability.
- To segregate household waste at source and to reduce landfill in fragile eco-systems.
- To work on restoration of rivers, canals & ponds, and coastal conservation with community participation.
Geographical area of Work: Tamil Nadu state, India